Position Title: Inspector - 2nd shift
Contact Person: Carollynn Acker (email@example.com)
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018
Summary Description of Position:
These process finishers are responsible for removing finished parts from the production lines and verifying the parts meet customer criteria. Also responsible for packaging the parts and preparing them to be sent to the customer
Visually inspect all finished parts and accept/reject parts per customer specifications.
Unracks parts per shop paper.
Packages parts per shop paper.
Assists in coordinating and communicating information of any necessary burn-off of any rejected parts.
Recognize process/product-related issues and provide possible solutions to avoid rework and maximize productivity.
Maintain on-time order completion.
Maintain the pursuit and accomplishment of zero defects.
• Assist in racking when necessary to achieve maximum efficiency and zero customer complaints/returns.
• All other duties as assigned.
Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
Ability to follow directions.
90 days of Production Technician I experience preferred.
Professional Plating provides the following benefits:
- Medical/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Prescription Safety Glass Reimbursement
- Smoking Cessation Reimbursement
- Success Bonus Program
- $1.25 shift premium for 2nd & 3rd shift
- Advancement Opportunities