As a process starter, you are responsible for racking parts according to instructions and ensuring that our racking process follows set standards.
- Starting pay for 1st shift is $14.65.
- We also have paid bonuses on a quarterly basis. The payout has ranged from $1.00 to $2.40 per hour of additional pay for those eligible.
- Visually inspect all parts to avoid all rejects/rework.
- Rack parts per the part plan, lead person, or operator to eliminate rejects/rework and maximize efficiency.
- Recognize process/product-related issues and provide possible solutions to avoid rework and maximize productivity.
- Meet on-time order completion goals.
- Maintain the pursuit and accomplishment of zero defects.
- Assist with order coordination.
- Special masking requirements on certain parts to achieve zero customer complaints/returns.
- Maintain equipment and housekeeping needs.
- All other duties as assigned
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Capable of following work instructions for specific job functions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout the day.
- Basic math skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Rock Solid Reviews
Professional Plating (PPI) has been a preferred supplier and partner of Lincoln Industries for more than ten years. Currently, PPI processes and finishes more than 130 different part numbers for Lincoln Industries. Over the years PPI has become a key player in Lincoln Industries growth strategy as a member of Lincoln Industries’ supplier advisory council. At Lincoln Industries, we rely on PPI and their competent people to meet customer commitments, projects quality requirements and timelines. PPI continuously meets our demanding criteria for delivery performance, customer support and business impact. During the last couple years we have re-sourced multiple projects from poor performing suppliers to PPI. Cosmetic gloss powder is a difficult finish and very few companies have the systems and the technical abilities that PPI has, to be able to consistently process it successfully. Lincoln Industries people and PPI people have very close business relationships at each level and work closely on a daily basis. We appreciate PPI’s commitment as we work together to meet or exceed the high expectations of our customers.