As a process starter, you are responsible for racking parts according to instructions and ensuring that our racking process follows set standards.
- Starting pay for 2nd shift is $15.90 per hour, $14.65 base + $1.25 shift premium.
- We also have paid bonuses on a quarterly basis. The payout has ranged from $1.00 to $2.40 per hour of additional pay for those eligible.
- Visually inspect all parts to avoid all rejects/rework.
- Rack parts per the part plan, lead person, or operator to eliminate rejects/rework and maximize efficiency.
- Recognize process/product-related issues and provide possible solutions to avoid rework and maximize productivity.
- Meet on-time order completion goals.
- Maintain the pursuit and accomplishment of zero defects.
- Assist with order coordination.
- Special masking requirements on certain parts to achieve zero customer complaints/returns.
- Maintain equipment and housekeeping needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Capable of following work instructions for specific job functions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout the day.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.