Professional Plating Inc. currently has an opportunity for a Material Handler on our second shift team. Hours are 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Respond to requests for product and to remove product in a timely, safe, organized and accurate manner to maintain 0% downtime for lack of product by line.
- Shelve parts safely while maintaing accuracy on weights, piece counts, and locations including correctly banding and/or wrapping crates.
- Unload trucks in a timely, friendly, and safe manner.
- Review truck slips to ensure quantities of product match paperwork.
- Receive product, verifying accuracy of packing slips with weight, number of containers, and locations and ensure timely delivery of information to order entry to achieve entry in less than on hour.
- Re-inspect condition and packaging of crates on shelves to achieve correct packaging.
- Load trucks correctly according to driver specifications and complete bill of lading.
- Support Shipping Clerk as needed.
- Ability to work within a team
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to achieve forklift certification
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Computer literate (we can provide this training)
- Six months or more material handling or heavy equipment operation experience preferred.