The Inspector is responsible for inspecting finished parts and packaging. Hours are on 1st shift, Monday through Friday. Starting wage is $13.65 per hour.
Visually inspect all finished parts and accept/reject parts per customer specifications.
- Unracks parts per shop paper.
- Packages parts per shop paper.
- Assists in coordinating and communicating information of any necessary burn-off of any rejected parts.
- Recognize process/product-related issues and provide possible solutions to avoid rework and maximize productivity.
- Maintain 100% on-time order completion.
- Maintain the pursuit and accomplishment of zero defects.
- Assist in racking when necessary to achieve maximum efficiency and zero customer complaints/returns.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to follow directions
- 90 days of Production Technician I experience preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Rock Solid Reviews
Professional Plating (PPI) has been a preferred supplier and partner of Lincoln Industries for more than ten years. Currently, PPI processes and finishes more than 130 different part numbers for Lincoln Industries. Over the years PPI has become a key player in Lincoln Industries growth strategy as a member of Lincoln Industries’ supplier advisory council. At Lincoln Industries, we rely on PPI and their competent people to meet customer commitments, projects quality requirements and timelines. PPI continuously meets our demanding criteria for delivery performance, customer support and business impact. During the last couple years we have re-sourced multiple projects from poor performing suppliers to PPI. Cosmetic gloss powder is a difficult finish and very few companies have the systems and the technical abilities that PPI has, to be able to consistently process it successfully. Lincoln Industries people and PPI people have very close business relationships at each level and work closely on a daily basis. We appreciate PPI’s commitment as we work together to meet or exceed the high expectations of our customers.