Maintenance Job Description
As a Maintenance Assistant, you will work as part of our operations team, and be responsible for maintaining the equipment and processes for our plating and painting lines through preventative and corrective maintenance. Hours are Monday – Friday 4A-2P.
Earn up to $22.00 to $28.00 in starting wages depending on experience.
- Basic machine shop, welding and fabrication
- Set up and operate various types of mechanical tools
- Support the planning and execution of daily/weekly preventative maintenance activities including work and parts preparation. Actively participate in failure analysis and equipment troubleshooting.
- Participate in cost effective decision-making, lead and execute repairs on manufacturing equipment, identify and maintain critical spare parts inventory.
- Participate in the design, implementation and upgrade of equipment
- Assemble, disassemble and installation of mechanical equipment, pump systems and their components.
- Work safely and protect the safety of team.
- Share knowledge and skills with other team members.
- Understanding of predictive, preventative maintenance concepts and commitment to continuing education.
- Successful candidate will have good communication skills, self-motivation, problem solving and decision making skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and ability to work effectively within a team.
- High diploma or equivalent required.
- Associated degree, Mechanical/Electrician apprenticeship program, minimum of 3 years’ experience in an industrial manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Be prepared by having your own basic tools and maintenance equipment
- $300 annual tool allowance
- 401k matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurances
- Paid time off on day 1
- Referral Bonus Program
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site fitness center
- Earn $uccess Bonuses on a quarterly basis of $1.50 to $2.50 per hour on top of starting wage.
- $2500 sign on Bonus