The Powder Painter is responsible for painting metal parts for high-end customer parts. Starting pay is $15.25 per hour, which includes starting pay of $14.00 and an additional $1.25 shift premium.
- Paint and inspect parts in manual and auto.
- Accurately use SPC procedures and Quality Tools to maintain our production line processes In Control.
- Clean spray booths for color changes to avoid contamination.
- Clean all areas of paint room to avoid cross contamination of paint.
- Record and monitor paint usage to achieve budgeted limits.
- Assist in racking and unracking when necessary to achieve maximum efficiency and zero customer complaints/returns.
- Perform paint room operator duties as necessary.
- Basic math skills
- Detail oriented
- Chemical training (will provide)
- Painting experience preferred – but will train
- Self directed
- Takes pride in work
Rock Solid Reviews
Professional Plating (PPI) has been a preferred supplier and partner of Lincoln Industries for more than ten years. Currently, PPI processes and finishes more than 130 different part numbers for Lincoln Industries. Over the years PPI has become a key player in Lincoln Industries growth strategy as a member of Lincoln Industries’ supplier advisory council. At Lincoln Industries, we rely on PPI and their competent people to meet customer commitments, projects quality requirements and timelines. PPI continuously meets our demanding criteria for delivery performance, customer support and business impact. During the last couple years we have re-sourced multiple projects from poor performing suppliers to PPI. Cosmetic gloss powder is a difficult finish and very few companies have the systems and the technical abilities that PPI has, to be able to consistently process it successfully. Lincoln Industries people and PPI people have very close business relationships at each level and work closely on a daily basis. We appreciate PPI’s commitment as we work together to meet or exceed the high expectations of our customers.