The Painter is responsible for achieving maximum productivity and a quality painted product on time for our customers by effectively painting parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Paint and inspect parts in manual and auto booth.
- Monitor and adjust line speed to achieve maximum quality and quantity as indicated in part planning (shop paper).
- Clean spray booths for color changes to avoid contamination.
- Clean all areas of paint room to avoid cross contamination of paint.
- Record and monitor paint usage to achieve budgeted limits per financial report.
- Assist in racking and inspecting when necessary to achieve maximum efficiency and zero customer complaints/returns.
- Cross trained to perform paint room operator duties as necessary.
- Maintain paint equipment (guns, booths, hoppers).
- Maintain the pursuit of on-time order completion.
- Maintain the pursuit and accomplishment of zero defects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills
- Detail oriented
- Chemical training (will provide)
- Painting experience preferred – but will train
- Self directed
- Takes pride in work
Rock Solid Reviews
Professional Plating (PPI) has been a preferred supplier and partner of Lincoln Industries for more than ten years. Currently, PPI processes and finishes more than 130 different part numbers for Lincoln Industries. Over the years PPI has become a key player in Lincoln Industries growth strategy as a member of Lincoln Industries’ supplier advisory council. At Lincoln Industries, we rely on PPI and their competent people to meet customer commitments, projects quality requirements and timelines. PPI continuously meets our demanding criteria for delivery performance, customer support and business impact. During the last couple years we have re-sourced multiple projects from poor performing suppliers to PPI. Cosmetic gloss powder is a difficult finish and very few companies have the systems and the technical abilities that PPI has, to be able to consistently process it successfully. Lincoln Industries people and PPI people have very close business relationships at each level and work closely on a daily basis. We appreciate PPI’s commitment as we work together to meet or exceed the high expectations of our customers.