With continued business growth and advancements in continuously improving our operations, Professional Plating Inc., a leading provider of zinc plating, electrocoat, and powder coat finishing services has a Tank Maintenance position in our Zinc department available on third shift. Hours are typically Sunday through Thursday 10:00P-6:00A. Starting wage is $15.50 + $1.25 shift premium for a starting wage of $16.75.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure machine is ready to achieve scheduled start up.
- Complete tank maintenance sheets to pursue 100% accuracy in documentation.
- Perform daily chemical additions per lab tests to avoid rejects and rework.
- Complete the housekeeping checklist to achieve optimal safety and appearance of the work area.
- Rack parts per the part plan, lead person, or operator to eliminate rejects/rework and maximize efficiency.
- Prepare tooling per the part plan, lead person, or operator to avoid rejection/rework on finished product.
- Unrack parts per the work order, lead person, or operator to pursue 0 customer complaints/returns.
- Package parts per the work order, lead person, or operator to pusue 0 customer complaints/returns.
- Maintain the pursuit and accomplishment of zero defects.
- Perform Wastewater Operator duties as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and self motivation is required.
- Must have the ability to follow directions and make decisions.
- Ability to review and update documents.
- Basic math skills and excellent problem solving skills.