- Professional Plating is not a generator of hazardous waste!
- Our process cooling water from our rectifiers are recycled back to rinse waters, saving 20,000 gallons of water per day
- On an annual basis, we recycle almost 50,000 pounds in ferrous metal
- We recycle over 500 plastic chemical drums that are cleaned, reused and kept out of landfills annually
- We recycle 87,000 pounds of commingled paper and corrugated cardboard annually
- Annually we recycle over 10,000 pounds of miscellaneous plastics including stretch wrap, packaging materials and banding
Rock Solid Reviews
Professional Plating (PPI) has been a preferred supplier and partner of Lincoln Industries for more than ten years. Currently, PPI processes and finishes more than 130 different part numbers for Lincoln Industries. Over the years PPI has become a key player in Lincoln Industries growth strategy as a member of Lincoln Industries’ supplier advisory council. At Lincoln Industries, we rely on PPI and their competent people to meet customer commitments, projects quality requirements and timelines. PPI continuously meets our demanding criteria for delivery performance, customer support and business impact. During the last couple years we have re-sourced multiple projects from poor performing suppliers to PPI. Cosmetic gloss powder is a difficult finish and very few companies have the systems and the technical abilities that PPI has, to be able to consistently process it successfully. Lincoln Industries people and PPI people have very close business relationships at each level and work closely on a daily basis. We appreciate PPI’s commitment as we work together to meet or exceed the high expectations of our customers.