Acrylic E-Coating is a high-performance coating perfect for a wide variety of demanding exterior applications. It resists ultraviolet light, corrosion, and is exceptionally durable.
A ten-stage pre-treatment system is used to prepare the parts, with zinc phosphate and our “Pro-Seal” life-extending non-chrome sealant applied as part of the process.
Acrylic E-Coating is particularly suited for one coat applications on automotive parts, electrical components, car wash equipment, and lawn and garden equipment.
Acrylic E-Coating Features:
- UL approved coating
- Coating in even the hardest to reach places
- Environmentally friendly, meets EPA and DNR regulations
- Meets or exceeds automotive specs
- Applied using Reverse Osmosis (R/O) water for improved quality
- Utilizes PPG Paint and Pretreatment